Aims and scope: Analysis and Mathematical Physics (AMP) publishes current research results as well as selected high-quality survey articles in real, complex, harmonic, geometric analysis originating and/or having applications in mathematical physics. The journal will promote the dialog between specialists in these areas. The journal will welcome original research of the highest quality in the following active areas of analysis and mathematical physics:
· Conformal and quasiconformal mappings;
· Riemann surfaces and Teichmüller theory;
· Classical and stochastic contour dynamics;
· Dynamical systems;
· Geometric control and analysis on non-holonomic manifolds;
· Differential geometry and general relativity;
· Inverse problems and integral geometry;
· Real analysis and potential theory;
· Laplacian growth and related topics;
· Analysis in free boundary problems;
· Integrable systems and random matrices;
· Representation theory;
· Conformal field theory and related topics.
Editorial office: The editorial office is
located at the
University of Bergen, Norway.
Analysis and Mathematical Physics
Department of Mathematics
University of Bergen
P.O. Box 7803
Manuscripts: The journal accepts full length papers (20-50 pages), midsize papers (7-20 pages) and short communications. The processing time will depend on the length of papers. Short communications will be published within 3-5 months. All manuscripts must be submitted in TEX (LaTeX) format, and possibly accompanied with figures in EPS format to a member of the editorial board closest to the topic of the paper, or to the editorial office which assignes an editor-in-charge to the paper. .
Invited contributions: The editorial board reserves the right to invite scientists to contribute to the journal.
Starting date: January 2011