Topology in Norway (TiN)
TiN is a project supported by Norges Forskningsråd (proj. no. 166580/V30). It expires
in 2007, and is a direct continuation of the algebraic K-theory and
topology projects that ran 1998-2003. Its main focus is to facilitate cooperation
between the Norwegian universities, especially with a view of creating
and maintaining a critical mass for research and education in
Participating topology groups: UiB, UiO, NTNU.
Project coordinator: Bjørn Ian Dundas.
- The mini symposium on ring
spectra, K-Theory and trace invariants in Oslo, March
- The mini symposium in algebraic
K-theory and homotopy theory in Trondhjem, November 5th-6th
- The mini symposium on
algebraic K-Theory and topology in Oslo, May 25th-26th
- The mini symposium on topology for the in
Trondhjem, November 16th-17th 1999.
- The mini symposium on topology in
Trondhjem, November 9th-10th 2000.
- The topology meeting in Oslo,
May 15th-16th 2003.
- The topology symposium
in Trondhjem, November
- The topology symposium in Oslo, June
- The Nordic Conference in Topology in Trondhjem, November
- The topology symposium in Bergen, June
Bjørn Ian Dundas
2007-03-06 14:47:19 UTC