Personal Webpage of Adrien Laurent
Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Bergen
My name is Adrien (Ange André) Laurent. I am a Postdoctoral fellow at the University of Bergen,
where I work as a member of the project CODYSMA (Computational Dynamics and Stochastics on Manifolds) with Hans Z. Munthe-Kaas.
Before joining the University of Bergen in 2021, I did my PhD in Mathematics in 2021 at the University of Geneva under the supervision of Gilles Vilmart.
I won the SWICCOMAS prize 2022 and the Henri Fehr prize for my Ph.D. thesis.
Here is my Curriculum Vitae in English and in French.
- Numerical integration of stochastic differential equations (SDEs) and stochastic partial differential equations (SPDEs),
- Algebraic structures and geometry in numerical analysis,
- Stochastic multiscale problems,
- Everything else in Mathematics!
Current responsabilities and memberships:
- The CODYSMA project will hold a conference in June/July 2023. More details to be announced soon.
- I organise with Kurusch Ebrahimi-Fard and Hans Z. Munthe-Kaas the workshop CODYSMA-1 in October 2022.
- I organise with Erlend Grong and Gianmarco Vega-Molino the workshop on geometry and geometric numerical integration Geo2Int in September 2022.
- I will give a talk at SciCADE 2022.
- I created an escape game with the Mathscope of the University of Geneva, Christine Plaza and Léo Nicollier, and it is now open ! You can find more information here or here.
University of Bergen
Department of Mathematics
Email adress: Adrien.Laurent (aaat) uib.no
UiB URL: www.uib.no/en/persons/Adrien.Laurent