Copyright © 2008
Alexander Vasiliev. All rights reserved
NordForsk has granted funds for a Nordic network within analysis,
starting October 1, 2008. The purpose of the network is to promote
mobility and cooperation between analysts in the Nordic countries.
About half of the funding is for workshops, seminars and similar
events, the rest is for mobility scholarships.
Visit the page "Events"
where you can find the list of conferences and
seminars, supported by the Network in 2009-2011.
application process for the year 2011 is closed. This is the last
year of the Network and it is not supposed a continuation for
2012. The main coordinator would like to express her grate gratitude to
all members of the Network for the collaboration.
you can find different activities in Analysis during the year 2009
useful information about conference centers
- "Harmonic Analysis, Geometric Measure Theory and
June 15-19, 2009, Barcelona, Spain
- "Complex Analysis and Dynamical Systems IV"
May 18-22, 2009, Nahariya, Israel
- "International Conference on Complex Analysis and
Related Topics. The 12-th Romanian-Finnish Seminar"
August 17-21, 2009, University of Turku, Finland
- "Modern Complex Analysis, Operator Theory and Their
June 17-21, 2009, El Escorial, Spain
- "Dynamical Trends in Analysis"
May 27-30, 2009, Stockholm, Sweden
- "3-d International School and Conference on Geometry
August 31- September 11, 2009, Luxembourg
- "Nonlinear problems for \Delta_p and \Delta"
August 10-14, 2009, Linköping, Sweden
- "Conformal Geometry, Potential Theory, and
Application. Summer School"
June 23-27, 2009, Maynooth, Ireland
- "6-th School on Analysis and Geometry in Metric
June 7-12, 2009, Trento, Italy
- "Norwegian Fall School in Analysis for PhD students
and young researchers"
September 10-13, 2009, Trondheim, Norway
There is two
nice conference centers Lysebu in Norway
and Schaeffergaaarden in Denmark. They were created with the purpose of
Danish-Norwegian cooperation. One can apply for funds at the
behind the centers and this reduces the ordinary prices significantly.